PDA

View Full Version : Another Chance At What I Wanted? (Calgary) 24yr

personals
04-15-2012, 02:33 PM
I recently came out of relationship that ended because the man I was with admitted to me that he is a cross dresser, into transexuals (which led to cheating), and confused about his sexual orientation and gender identity. It was a very long term relationship and we even have children together. I'm left wondering if there was ever any attraction to me, or if the romance was ever really real, and I'm feeling pretty lonely and neglected. I'm scared it's to late for me to have a shot at something geniune. I'm looking for someone who can show me what I've missed out on. I'm not interested in someone who's trying to find someone to hook up with every weekend, nor am I looking to send a few messages back and forth and then jump right into bed - this would be posted in casual encounters if that was the case. I just want a man to talk to at first and then if it goes somewhere, so be it. I'm looking for a classic man who is willing to treat a girl right, please, and who is mature and settled down, considering where I am in my life (on that note, older than me is ok - just not old enough to be my dad, sorry!). I'm petite, Caucasian, with long brown hair and brown eyes, and pretty - I will send a picture if you do. I'm intelligent, nuturing, friendly, girly, and easy to talk to. You would need to pick me up and have a place to hang out if that's where things go. So, if you've read this and it interests you, send me an e-mail and tell me a bit about yourself, and we'll chat a bit and see if we click. Looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S: I've tried posting this a few times and it gets flagged and removed right away, so let me be clear: this is not inflammatory against a group of people. It is what happened to me, and I want to post about my specific situation as it is rather unique and has obviously affected me in a unique way. It's not something I want to explain more than I have to.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2959354370.html)