PDA

View Full Version : Prince Looking for Love (Royalty Calgary) 29yr

admin
02-28-2012, 03:19 AM
I am a 29 year old man, Located in Calgary Alberta.

More about my self:

I am a easy going laid back guy that likes to go out for a drive and just hang out, and from time to time go to the bar, I do work I am in the Entertainment industry, Which means I work a lot. I like to watch movies at home, and I am into fine dining, I like to go fishing and I like to boating Sea Doo Snow Mobile and Ride Motor Cycles.

I also own my own business, I like people I am easy to get along with. No I am not a asshole like most guys. I do have a university education. I have a lot of Pride, Integrity, Honor, Manners, Affection and Passion in Life and that is the way I live.

I play tennis is the summer on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the rest of the week I like to go swim. very very energetic, I am also looking for some one that is loyal (Very Very Important ) honest and some one that I can talk to when I am stressed out, My job is really stressful, If you Do not want to work that is Fine I will Support you in Life as I do make a lot of money every month. I renovate for a Living I own 2 very successful Businesses in Calgary. Please be serious about this as I have just recently been heart broken again, I have a hard time christmas due to the fact that I am single every year for christmas and I hate that.

I like taking my Girl Friend out on dates, I can Cook I like to cook, I would like to find some one that is the same as me. I am a very loyal guy that is willing to try anything once, my family is very important to me and so is my Business / career. Also If and when we get together. You are the most important one to me though if every thing works out. I as your Boy friend will worship the ground that you stand on Also as your Prince. I will treat you like you are my Queen you will get every thing that you want.I will Give you every thing you want, I will build your dreams with my two hands and keep it a reality for you. I will also treat you like a goddess if your willing to be loyal to me, I hate arguing and I hate Fighting ( I am a lover not a fighter ) But I Do know how to Stand Up for My self and I can Handle my self and other as well. I Love women that Have her own kids or that have no Kids and wants kids I just love women period. I also Like Pregnant women looking for a dad for their Kid or Kids So If your Pregnant I am Fine with that. I like to Spoil my woman in all ways and forms. I Do renovations for a Living I make alot of money every month and am willing to support who ever I am with. I am very Loyal and a Nice Guy to Boot.

If You are STILL READING BY THIS POINT KEEP READING I MIGHT JUST BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question that I get asked a lot is Am I willing to play daddy to her kids? The answer will always be yes I will Help you Raise your Child and I will be there for your Child for all their needs also I will take your kid/s as if they are my own, I am here if you need to talk to me I am here to help if you call out to me for help, I will be the one that will show you what true love is to you and your child I am willing to Provide for you and your child as we are a family, I will be your dream and I will be your fantasy but I will not ever hurt you. I am not just saying all of this this is really me.

If you want to know more just ask me. I will not run your life Ever Do what you want when you want, ( I am not a Controlling Freak) as there might be things that I don not agree with. I am fine with the ex being around and you hanging out with all of your guy friends ( As some women have more guy friends the female friends) just don't cheat on me. I can be very very Romantic, Cheerful and full of surprises. I also like to randomly go for a drive to the next city over for dinner and come back Some times Just for coffee, At times I like to go on Random Road Trips. I more then love a home cooked Meal (as long as it don't come out of a box) if you can not cook that is fine I will do it. I am a sophisticated person I think any ways, But once you get to know me you will understand and know what I am really about.

If I tell you that I love you I mean it it is not a word that I just throw around ever, I know what Love really is and unless I really truely love you I wont tell you that I Love you. My love for you has to really mean some thing to me. I have been told that I am too nice some times and I will admit that I am some times, but generally I am a nice guy! I do have a asshole side to me just please don't make me show you or any one. My Stats are below just in case you were wondering, I am the Most open minded and laid back guy that you will ever meet, Meeting my family will happen into time, meeting my friends will be another factor for us, I have friends that are all really good friends, most of my friends are my real close friends the rest are just buddies or hang out friends, I like to Keep only a very few real close as friends.

My Stats

Lives In Calgary

6.0' Tall

240 Lbs

Chinese

Black Hair

Brown Eyes

Glasses

Born Dec 08 82

29 Yrs Old

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a girl that that has her smarts, I would like some one that drives or at least know how to drive ( Not a Big Deal as I do Drive and am willing to Drive you Around) I am Also Looking for a long term Commitment that will lead into Marrige and Kids of our Own ( I would Love to Start my Own Family at some point in my Life) If you have Kids or have a Child on the way that is a Bonus ( If you Come as a Packaged Deal I will Still Take it LOL ) I love Kids and would like to have my own, I Have the experience of helping a Ex of mine raise her kid that I had no Blood relation to whether your Child is biologically mine or not I will always take your child as my own and treat them as my own, I Loved the Experience of raising a child and would love to do it again that is if you will let me ( LOL ). Just so that you are a wear I do have a really High Sex Drive and you should to LOL

Looks Do matter to me but not the most important your Personality to me is more important to me. Money must not be a big issue to you ( I am not Rich but I am well Off ), I am Looking for some one that is very Loyal and Honest Not full of games as I am not into the games. You must not Have an attitude problem, I am Not looking for a Booty call. Your personality Should match mine, must like to have fun and live life to its fullest. I am Also looking for Some one that wont play games, as for I don't have time for it and I am not into playing mind games. I am here Looking for Love. I don't like hurting any one or being hurt. Also a Big must is Please be willing to have kids as I love kids

What is important to Me:

Personality
Education
Interest
Commitment ( very Big one )
Happiness
Love ( Most Important )
Kids
Family
Friends
Honesty
Integrity
Honor
Pride
Loyalty
Career
Passion
Affection
And More just ask

Interests:

Swimming
Boating
Fishing
4x4 ing
Quading
Movies
Music
Driving
Riding motor cycles
Horse back riding
Going on dates
Long walks at night
Beaches
Romance
City Viewing
Traveling
Learning new things
Love
People
History
Cars
Bikes
Fine Dining
Red Wines
Different Cultures
Cooking
Singing
Music
Fine Dining
People
Random Road Trips
Tennis
Le Cross
and Much more

Movies:

Action
Cops and Robbers
Romance
Rush Hour 1,2 and 3
Comedy movies
Horror
Chick Flicks

Music:

R&B
Blues
Soul
Funk
Top 40's
Rock
70's
Late 90's Early 90's
Most Favorite Group ( BEE GEE'S )
Country
Chinese

Religion:

Buddhist

Hobbies:

Playing Video games
Chatting on line with Friends
Computers
Racing cars
Motor cycles
Singing
Driving
Road Trips
Cooking
Dining at different Places
Hanging with friends
Watching TV
Editting
Recording
And more

Own Business is:

5 Star Show Industries

5 Star Renovations & Design

Foods:

Sweet and Sour pork
Steak
Sushi
Chinese Greens
Peking Duck
Home Cooking
Mc Donalds ( SOME TIMES )
Subway
Italian
East Indian
Pork Dumplings
Porogies
Pastas
Cultural Foods
Pork Chops
Rice
High End Dining
Wine tasting ( Very Into Wine )
and More

Regards

Prince

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/m4w/2864162293.html)