PDA

View Full Version : Lets Be Honest Right From The Start 42

admin
02-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Lets be honest. That is the best way to start anything. I'll start. I'm not here because I'm perfect, obviously. If I was, I would be attached. I am thinking the same about you, and please don't be offended. The key for all of us is to find someone perfect for YOU. Someone who makes your life better. I guess right now I feel pretty empty. I have a lot of good things in my life, but my past relationships have fallen apart. I was with someone for 11 years, and have a child from that relationship. I was then in a relationship for 8 years. I am looking for my LAST relationship.
I am very well employed, have a home , and provide for my child. I have a healthy outlook on life most of the time. I try to eat well, take care, and respect my body and mind. I am 42 years old.I stand 6 feet tall with a thin build and fat stomach, lol. I have lite brown hair, green eyes. I keep 2 days of facial hair. (stuble). I am younger looking for my age, and prefer someone a little younger than myself.
I am not looking to party. I don't drink. I exercise daily for peace of mind. It gives me a sense of well being. Having a partner that is also interested in working out and physical activity would be great.
I am not looking to provide for anyone. I want to find someone who can show that they have worked hard in life and that they are responsible, and somewhat independent.
I am fairly introverted today. I keep to myself. I love reading, movies, music (I play guitar) , family, working, good people, sports, camping, travelling, and LOVE. I am good to those around me. I love to help others and don't need much to keep me happy.
It would be great to find someone that encourages. I don't want negativity. I too want to bring out the best in my partner. I want to grow with someone.
We all deserve the best out of life, and I am always trying to improve the way I am spiritually and physically.
I want someone to be with. Someone to hold and talk to. Someone to share my dreams with. I listen when people talk and want someone who listens too!!!!
I chose Craiglist, because honestly, I am not ready for a structured dating site. Dates are a fact of life, but, what I dream of is a friendship of the best kind. To me that is some much more real than a date. It is a gift of sharing LIFE. . ..not dinner.

If you ever want to talk , and you think at all like I do, please let me know
***************************PLEASE BE FROM CALGARY,AND PLEASE SEND ME SOME INFO ABOUT YOURSELF. I OPENED MY HEART TO YOU SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE MORE THAN ONCE SENTENCE!!!!!!! :)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/m4w/2860273892.html)