PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to lose? 21yr

personals
04-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Hey guys. So a little about me: I'm a 21 year old single mom. I have an amazing little boy. On that note, I must say that if you hate kids keep on searching. Ive got a part time job, as well as I start school in just over a week. I love pretty much any type of music except rock and the blues. And ill watch any kind of movies. As for what I do for fun, I hang out with friends occasionally or watch movies, go bowling, go to museums. I really am trying to get out more now, make more friends and whatever. Being a hermit is a little too boring sometimes lol

Another importent fact about me would be that I'm fat. No I'm not a whale. I can still touch my toes and I don't get winded walking up the stairs. The reason I tell you this is that it really seems to matter to some people. That being said, I'm working on losing weight and trying to get healthy. I don't plan on being fat for the rest of my life.

I'm not really going to list out what I'm looking for, simply because there are variations from person to person. Though I will list a few qualifications that are not up for discussion and will not be tolerated.
- NO DRUGS! That includes weed
-NO heavy drinkers.
NO prison record
NO welfare cases
No one over the age of 32
Non smoker prefered
No brown guys (Im totally not racist but I've found I'm a terrible match with brown guys)

One last thing, if you looking for a fwb, booty call, or just sex in general, I'm not interested.

Anyways, if anything has sparked your interest, send me an email and see how things go.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2967816109.html)