PDA

View Full Version : looking for a FEMALE fuck pig - m4w (Calgary - Airport Hotel) 37yr

personals
04-29-2012, 05:27 PM
Hi there,
You are probably a respectable normal person by day...but, do you have thoughts of being used and humiliated, turned into a fuck pig, just a hole to be plugged at your master's whim? Do you feel like you'd enjoy the idea of having words like "whore", "slut" and "cunt" written on your forehead while you are gagged with cock until your make up streaks down your cheeks...do you secretly want to be treated like a receptacle for spit, cum and even piss? Do you want to be fucked in every hole and taken rough, have your hair pulled and be called names?

I understand that this is not for everyone, but if you are interested, we could have some fun in a safe way. I am clean, ddf, decent looks, normal person, need to be discrete about our little game. I just like to create some sexual tension once in a while. I am in town the night of April 30 (Monday) only, so if you wanted to try this here is your chance to do it discretely. Please type "used" in the subject line of your response so I know you are real. Send me a description of yourself and/or a picture you trashy little whore!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/cas/2986018853.html)