PDA

View Full Version : Willing to make things work (DT) 26yr

personals
03-07-2012, 10:17 PM
I am on a quest to meet the one. I am interested in starting something serious if we click. However, you have to be a fairly liberal person to date me, as I have an interesting life to say the least.

If that hasn't scared you off, let me describe myself briefly- 7/10 body, 9/10 face 5'6, 123lbs, long black hair, blue eyes, slim, white teeth, very cute looking, smart, educated, thoughtful, generous, very sensitive, and honestly fairly emotionally needy.

I am mainly attracted to guys with long hair and tattoo's, but if you are a 7 out of 10 or higher please feel free to message me. I have a fairly nerdy side and play magic the gathering. I value compassion above all else, so if you are a sensitive guy, we will click.

I like to walk, workout, shop, go out for dinner, see movies, cuddle on the couch, go to banff, cook together, drink wine, 420, listen to live bands, gaze at the stars, play wii, read, and generally be mushy and close to another human.

Not looking to date a bunch of dudes and NOT looking for a one night stand. I need someone who is ready for a real and lasting relationship.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2890110699.html)