PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Caucasian (USA) 44yr

personals
05-06-2012, 01:45 PM
I am a healthy black male looking for a Caucasian woman between the age 21 and 35, I am a very caring, compassionate, giving person, I am a uncomplicated and honest person and I am a very playful person, I am the perfect Father even though I haven't got kids, I am a "go getter" I love an interesting woman that I can share my dreams and idea's with, a woman that would want to start a family, preferably a God-fearing person, one that is outgoing but is a lady and a mother type at home, not boring but like to have fun, and to be funny too and love laughter, I know there is no perfect woman, but I need some one loyal, some one to be my best friend and soul mate, I need some one who will treat me with respect and honesty, some one with great sense of humor who makes me laugh, some one who is a good listener, one who wants to live life to the fullest and don't worry about material things and what other people possesses neither worry about politics, but just enjoy the best things in life.
Please write in the subject line "REAL WOMAN" so I know you are serious and not spam.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/m4w/2997124302.html)