PDA

View Full Version : FS: 10.2" Android tablet with a 2GB microSD card (Bankview) $150

forsale
02-28-2012, 03:53 AM
I bought this about 5 months ago as an impulse and never really used it. I've turned it on probably less than 30 times and it's left my house once. It's a Zenithink z101 tablet, and has a 1Ghz A9 cortex processor for 512mb of ram, a 10.2" resistive two-point touch screen, and a front facing camera. This runs Android 2.2, and I would recommend you be familiar with the Android system, as it comes with no instructions or warranty. It has a ton of ports on the sides, including; a USB 2.0, microUSB, TF card slot (for MicroSD cards, expandable up to 32GB of storage), an HDMI out, a port that looks very similar to a microUSB but is for an ethernet adapter for a wired connection (the tablet has 802.11g Wi-Fi), a microphone, two speakers, a charging port and a hard reset button. Comes with the original screen protector still on it, and another included in the original box. Also, the aforementioned ethernet adapter and the AC adapter are included.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/ele/2873267154.html)

Courtesy of www.CalgaryFinder.com