PDA

View Full Version : FS: serious offers for 1993 pathfinder (huntington hills calgary)

forsale
05-21-2012, 12:50 AM
I need this out of my drive way ASAP I am looking for offers but will not give it away either. Can always call a towing company and get 200.00 for it if worse comes to worse. So don't show up with 200.00 and think your going to take this away! This vehicle will need to be towed as there is no brakes on it! It runs and drives just doesn't stop! It's a loaded pathfinder (leather, sunroof, pw/pm/pd/pl etc) I bought it and was told it was the booster..so I replaced the booster and then later found out booster was fine its the calipers on the rear disc. I don't want to sink anymore money into it and am willing to take a loss on it. If you mechanically inclined.. this will be your beast!
I paid 850 for it and then the tow (150) and booster(70) oh bought a mirror for it ( 45) so I'm in it for just over 1100.00 I know I won't get it all back but atleast half would be nice!
Come by and look at it the body is in fair to good condition some rust but not alot.
79 hunterhorn cres NE
Please don't email me for pictures as my wife and kids have our camera in the USA right now. Sorry

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/cto/3027833669.html)

Courtesy of www.CalgaryFinder.com