PDA

View Full Version : please do not send me pics impress me with words ok (downtown calgary) 26yr

personals
03-10-2012, 06:20 PM
who the person is flagging the w4m posts must be a fag as the m4m posts are all still online. get a life .. most be a 12 year old or someone who is anti social living in moms basement

attractive blonde here,

hi everyone

you must be

attractive

not into doing anything with guys or that lifetyle.

non /smoker/drug user

not live with pets

non creepy/pushy/insecure/jealous

I am 26, I own a my own hair salon in Calgary. and I am down to earth. i do have pictures on the calgaryn.com forums under personals. since some fag is flagging all the posts on craigslist (no offense to gay people, my word of a fag is someone who he hides it)

reply with "i am not a fag" in the subject line and ill know you you are real.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2895043801.html)

C_T1
03-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Agreed, too bad some people can't grow up, if they are flagging all the w4m postings and leaving the m4m postings alone, sounds like that person has some serious issues going on...

You say "impress me with words"...ok... enlighten me.. sometimes guys are scared of a strong successful woman who owns her own business, I don't scare easily.

C_T1
03-11-2012, 01:17 AM
umm. you have pictures on here? I wouldn't mind seeing them.. as for what you're looking for..

1. Depends on what you're defination of what "attractive" is..
2. Not interested in guys or that lifestyle
3. Never smoked or used drugs ever, I try to live a healthy lifestyle
4. I don't have any pets.
5. Not creepy (at least I haven't heard anyone describe me that way) Not pushy in any way, not my style, insecure and jealous again not my style I'm pretty much laid back myself. Do I have your attention?

I'm 37, still interested?

Chriscboy
03-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Im interested. I would like to know if ur biased individual. Im a brown guy who is 30 yrs old. if ur not then i will let u know details

murakaru
03-11-2012, 05:53 PM
23yr old black guy. I'm easy to get along with down to earth person. I consider myself very attractive and intelligent. I'm not your regular young guy out to have fun, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I don't find any benefits of going to bars and clubs, it is just a waste of money.
I enjoy spending time at home with my parents, spending time in the park, going for nature walk up in the mountains in the summer, enjoying a quiet time with a good book, and listening to country music.
That is as much as I can say about me. If you would like to know more just ask. I would also like to know more about you.

Justinb1979
03-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Hi:)

I have tried a few times to email you but they keep bouncing back. I am a clean cut 32 year old male. Down to earth and fit. If you are still looking I would love to hear from you. Justinbb1979@hotmail.com and I can tell you more.