PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 REG CAB SHORT BOX 4x4 SLT (High River) $2750

forsale
02-28-2012, 05:18 AM
I am selling my 96 Dodge Ram 1500 REG CAB SHORT BOX 4x4 SLT. The truck has a custom sound system. The box is built where the existing center console was. It has 1 Alpine type-r sub run by a 1000w mono block hifonics amp. This truck looks and runs great. Would make a great first truck. The truck has 307000km but has had a rebuilt transmission put in about 15000km ago. Come's with a roll up tonneu cover, fairly new toyo a/t tires (70-80% tread), rear sliding window, dual exhaust, spray in box liner, custom interior lighting on a remote control. The lighting comes with 3 zones and each zone has strobe, fade and dimmer settings. I'm asking $2750.00 firm.

This truck must be seen to be appreciated. It's been an extremely reliable truck for me since I was 16, I'm now 23. I hope the next person with it can enjoy it as much as I have.

Please don't hesitate to send me an email with any questions you have or to arrange to come and see it.

I'll be posting pictures and videos soon.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2873875587.html)

Courtesy of www.CalgaryFinder.com