PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Geo / Chevy Metro - Great Gas Saver / Winter Car... CASH (Calgary) $875

forsale
02-28-2012, 05:18 AM
98 Chevy / Geo Metro - 4 door ultra economy Japanese microcar - 1.3 liter - 5 sp trans. 158,000 km

AWESOME gas saver with pep!! This one has the rare 4 cylinder engine with manual trans, not the standard, weak 3cyl. The clutch has just been replaced, it is BRAND NEW and includes a 12 month warranty.

The car has been driven daily until the clutch failed, it does need some maintenance work but runs great.
Here is a list of items that will require attention. I had the shop do a close inspection and they came up with this. This is a used car that runs really well, I'm not sure how bad these items really are or how soon they will need to be replaced...

CV axels
Small oil leak at valve cover
Trans wet (leak)
Muffler
Fuel gauge
Driver seat belt
Drivers door lock
Rust over wheel wells (rear)
Headlights
Tires

This Japanese microcar car is actually built by Suzuki and sold under the Chevrolet Metro name as well as Suzuki Swift and Pontiac Firefly in North America. These cars were sold in Japan under the name Suzuki Cultus.

Great fuel economy!
Runs great!

Feel free to contact me for more pictures (much higher resolution), I'll be happy to send them to you.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2862445386.html)

Courtesy of www.CalgaryFinder.com