PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2009 VW Golf Gti (Calgary, AB) $27500

forsale
06-14-2012, 02:15 AM
This 2009 Golf Gti was brand new when I bought it and I have kept it in excellent condition.

It is an automatic/DSG paddle shift transmittion with 'Sports' for added fun

GTI comes with: Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, 6 Disc CD Player with MP3/AUX hook up, Cruise Control, Power Door Locks, Spoiler, Power Mirrors, Traction Control System, Power Windows, Alloy Wheels, Sunroof, Heated Mirrors, Tinted Windows, Leather Interior, Heated Seats, Tilt Steering, Side Impact Airbag.
Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Spoiler, Tinted Glass

I have tinted all the windows (medium in the back and light in the front) and have never been pulled over by the cops.

I also had 3M installed on the front hood, grill, wing mirrors and trunk ledge for added protection.

I opted for the larger 18" 2 tone Alloy wheels and the Full LUXURY leather interior with HEATED seats

I also have a set of winter tires on steel rims that are included with the sale (only driven on for 1 winter season and in great condition)

I hate to see this amazing vehicle go but priorities have changed and I need to sell her on to another worthy owner.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/cto/3076487402.html)

Courtesy of www.CalgaryFinder.com