PDA

View Full Version : clean sane man to chat and meet. - m4w (okotoks) 35yr

personals
02-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi! Thanks for taking a look at my profile. I like many others on here am seeking to find a woman or couple for fun safe exploration and enjoyment. Not here for drama or emotional attachment other than comfortable exciting fun times with like minded adults.

Women: I am not here to collect more notches in my belt. Being with someone new is very exciting, however would love to find someone to get to know that loves adventure of every type .I love to explore any and everything sexual and am very interested in finding a woman who is open to all possibilities.

Couples: FWB! Lets face you have your relationship. Your here to add some excitment and enjoyment to it for yourself and your partner. If your reading this clearly a penis is what you seek. May I then offer mine? lol. Is a fair representation of a penis has recieved more compliments than complaints. lol. Would be great to meet a couple that can enjoy hanging out as well as enjoying each other sexually.

My Ideal Person: A mature woman or couple who with a great sense of humour as well as sexual appetite wishes to explore and experience all our minds and bodies can create.
No need to be shy. I am perhaps the person you can explore and feel comfortable with experiencing and share those dark dirty and oh so exciting thoughts with. Perhaps you always thought you shouldn't or couldn't before. My favourtie is to fufuill fantasies and things always wanted to try.

Yes i have pictures and will gladly trade.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/cas/2875330585.html)