PDA

View Full Version : Any Ivy League Graduates?

laftbrircable
10-25-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm an aspiring Ivy League student (calgary),and I was wondering if there are any members on here that can share their experiences with their education. How did the degree treat you afterwards? A gift that keeps on giving, or in your case, a gift that keeps on paying

edwind
09-09-2012, 01:17 AM
I went to a top 5 American University. It was very expensive, but it has paid off in the long run. I have a great job and have met great people along the way.

InjuryLawyer
06-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I had a great experience studying law at Queen's university. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

TaSHa30
04-06-2016, 07:58 PM
My brother really wants to go to Princeton University.
He has good rating, one of the best class of students, but he isn't socially active student. I think it will reduce the negative impact and reduce its chances for admission. Good chance gives essays for admission, but, says, he isn't very interesting, too ordinary. I want to order this essay there (http://essay-no-plagiarism.com/admission-essay/), but I'm not sure how he would react to this. Perhaps it is necessary as an example, at least... What is more important for admission ??