PDA

View Full Version : Looking to catch not just another fish (calgary) 24yr

personals
03-20-2012, 02:07 AM
Hello CL, thought I would give this a shot as I am getting tired of landing guppies in an otherwise sea of single guys! So here's hoping I land a great catch!

My name is Tatiana and I am a 24 year old woman looking for a relationship/friendship. I am looking for a guy who is my age or older, is stable and has ambitions for the future as I do; I do not want any mother's boys who are attached at you know what, so please be independant and have your own vehicle and car since I would like a relationship and not to be a unpaid cabby.

Thanks to said guppies, please have controll of your hair; yetti's or individuals with a lot of wild bush are just not attractive to me.

Ideally I would love someone who is looking to date, or has hopes of a long term relationship; in the future I want to have children so that is important to me and it should be for you too. I am not looking for ONS, or boys looking to add some numbers to their 'count' so if your looking for those kind of girls to play that game look on. I want something worthwhile and not to be dicked around because I would not do that to you and pride myself to be loyal and honest. In short, douchebags with this in mind need not reply.

It may be a long shot to have criteria here on CL, but there has to be someone here who is sane and is looking for something real instead of something short and fake.

I like to go for coffees, movies, hang out with friends. I golf, swim, and enjoy going for drives and road trips. Adventures in the kitchen with baking and cooking could be a riot! I enjoy crafting and am getting better with trying new things and would enjoy having someone to gently guide me to them and even try them out themselves!

If you like what you read and would like to get to know me more, please reply with a picture of yourself and a little bit about you. For past reasons I need to make sure I am not running into some of the creepers I have spoken with prior; hope you understand.

Thanks and ttys!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2911505824.html)