PDA

View Full Version : Star gazing?

TheRainMann
11-01-2012, 04:16 AM
Hey guys! I know this might sound stupid, but I've lived in Calgary for 10 years and yet i don't know much good places to go stargazing...
Just got my drivers license and was thinking of taking my girlfriend out for a romantic evening watching the stars :). Do you guys suggest anywhere in Calgary?
Like, i know nose hill is a good spot and so are glenmore park and edworthy park, but i never been there personally. Like, i'm also fine with surrounding areas (30~40 min drive is okay) like ghost lake or somewhere with less light pollution.

Any of you have some ideas? :)

shawb
11-01-2012, 04:40 AM
welcoem to the forum!!

but
in calgary girls dont like that stuff they will say you are a fag take her out for some food and shopping.!!

TheRainMann
11-01-2012, 06:38 AM
We been going out for a while now and i know she likes and wants to go stargazing... she's also new to Calgary that's why i want to take her somewhere special but can't think of a good place...

cgyprincess
11-02-2012, 01:33 AM
We been going out for a while now and i know she likes and wants to go stargazing... she's also new to Calgary that's why i want to take her somewhere special but can't think of a good place...

You must be from out east.

There is a place near the airport people go for star gazing.