PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help

wireless
12-19-2016, 05:29 PM
Looking for help.

Just installed the T3200 and the 150 package. We are running two 4k tv's and a theater is in the works. All this runs from a central area in the house.
When the Telus guy left the two TV's and the internet/WiFi were up and running, taped a few shows, all was fine. Wifi and Ethernet are amazing 168 Mbps in and out. We have since installed a Control 4 to run the entire system. Set up went well, there is now an Amp( future surround system) and two Roku boxes on the network.

Then we started losing signal to the TV's. Signal comes through clear for about 30 second and then it's gone, this happens on both TV's, the WiFi and Ethernet are not effected, the Roku streams fine.

I have unplugged everything except the router and the set top/PVR boxes and rebooted. No change. Was on the phone with Telus for several hours and tried it all. No change. Telus is coming back next week.

I think there is a failure in the router or Fiber optic box, but it could also be some software issue that is above my pay grade.

Any Idea's?

More... (http://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/Looking-for-help/m-p/67280#M10297)