PDA

View Full Version : How to get better customer service?

wireless
12-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Everyone seems to complain about the customer service at Telus. I just ignored that and tried giving them a call about my internet this morning.

I called the home service number and ended up with a lady greeting me by the wrong name and it was the wrong dept (business services). I was transferred to the business services dept (again) and greeted by another wrong first and last name. Transferred a 3rd time and I was hung up on. I called back and now it's a 45min wait. Wow! Guess everyone was right.

I moved to a new home and was told they would set me up with 1 phone jack for the modem upstairs and 1 downstairs so I can decide where I want the modem/router. They only installed it upstairs which we now are never in. This is causing our streaming services to freeze over wifi. I really need a phone jack and modem in our living room downstairs.

Also, we're paying over $80 for only internet and at less than 25Mbps. We can get 150Mbps on Shaw or NakedASL for that.

More... (http://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/How-to-get-better-customer-service/m-p/67678#M10328)