PDA

View Full Version : Optik App issue

wireless
01-29-2017, 06:48 PM
First of all, it is difficult to find a vehicle by which one can provide feedback/complaints regarding the optik app. I would suggest a feedback button in the app like many other app developers provide.
That aside, I have a few issues with the app.
1) When "previous channels" are displayed it is impossible to scroll to any channel unless it is the last one on the list The scroll will not move one by one so you can select any of the previous channels on the list, it just goes to the end of the list
2) The app disconnects from the box occasionally for no particular reason
3) The "Recorded" list does not refresh after a program is deleted or one is added even if you leave the Recorded screen and go back to it. It would be nice to have a refresh capability.
4) It is difficult to delete a recording on your recorded list if you are not actively watching the show.

Lastly, this has nothing to do with the app but I have been seeing a constant ad appear advertising a show about Canada's Sherlock Holmes on channel 707 available now. I have been trying to watch it over the last 2 weeks but it is not on any of the list of shows that I see on channel 707????

I may have some other issues on the app but I cannot think of them at this time.

More... (https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/Optik-App-issue/m-p/68657#M10660)