PDA

View Full Version : How to put a static IP address on Xbox with t3200m and best route to use my own router. MTR questio

wireless
02-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Hi. Does anyone know how to do this. My new router has lots of problems and when I reset it the application forwarding is randomly assigned to something else. I am losing LAN ports too.
So, Telus is going to come back and troubleshoot my system again. I am not really happy with my upgrade to the dual lines and 3200. If they agree to replace my router, which has been losing LAN lines and causing a higher ping (2 lines I was told will do this), what should I ask for. We are have lots of wifi devices but usually we won't be doing anything greater than having one person streaming a movie an one person on the Xbox.
I am also getting *** on the second to last line on MTR/traceroutes from overwatch on battlenet. I have port forwarded everything that is recommended for Overwatch and Xbox. Firewall is NAT only and I can't think of anything else I can do.
sorry for the multiple questions

More... (https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/How-to-put-a-static-IP-address-on-Xbox-with-t3200m-and-best/m-p/68781#M10711)