PDA

View Full Version : Im tired of Telus messing up

wireless
02-05-2017, 04:16 AM
Here are things Telus has messed up:
- Oscar coverage ended when Sidney Poiter was presenting an award and the program ended. Best Picture had yet to be presented.
- two years ago, Telus began after The National anthem had been sung.
- more recently, Nicole Kidman was on stage announcing Best Picture and the coverage of the Sag awards ended. Here is video of the program ending prematurely https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwqsesi2d5cq02s/optik%20tv%20ends%2C%20sag%20awards.mp4?dl=0
But I knew by now to record whatever show comes after an award show or a special program. Wanna bet Telus will mess up the Superbowl tomorrow. I bet it will happen.
- the tv listing. Why are channels that we cant access listed in the grid. Cant their computer realize that "this person cant record this channel so lets not put it on the grid, making it another channel the viewer has to surf through". I know about adding and deleting channels in settings but the channel is not always deleted.
- And why to we see channels that we dont get like CJIT (Im making the channel up - but you know what I mean. It is for broadcast in another area of the country but why do wee see it?
- I really hated when Optik changed the grid around. Remember when they put the major networks in the middle of the grid? You had to go forward or reverse to get ABC, NBA, CBS rather than at the beginning of the grid where it used to be. They realized it wasnt working or people complained and they changed it back to how it was. But then they changed the grid again to how it is now.
- I called Telus on Feb 1 because I couldnt access my webspace that you get when you sign up. I think it is 100 mb of space. The assword wasnt working. I called Telus and NOW three days later, my email doesnt work because I guess they thought they would see if the email password worked but I havent had email since Feb 1.
- If it wasnt a complete hassle to change to another server because of all the user accounts you would have to re register with, I would sign up with another internet provider

I found other examples where Optik tv ended too early, but Ill post later

Im just tired of Telus' lousy service.

More... (https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/Im-tired-of-Telus-messing-up/m-p/68890#M10759)