PDA

View Full Version : address problem

wireless
02-05-2017, 01:22 PM
why can't i get telus in my unit the hotel main areas have shaw but i should be able to choose the company i want that is like saying i have no rights to choose my home tv and phone and INTERNET wishes i did not sign anything saying i can only use shaw this is not democracy like this country says we are the hotel has no right to decide what my unit chooses and all you companies should not let them make that decision for us you guys are taking are rights away from us we pay rent just like other apartments you can't tell them who they have to choose so how can you do it to us it is not fair and is totally wrong to take are rights to choose what company we want for our homes it should be wrong and you should be ashamed to admit to that policy it makes me sick that you guys deny us the right to choose our provider it is very sicking that you back this behavior would you like to be told you can not make your own decision on who you wish to provide your choose of providers it is just horrible you take that choose away from us there is no excuse for it i would like to know how you think this is fair

More... (https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/address-problem/m-p/68898#M10764)