PDA

View Full Version : My yellow teeth

Margret525
09-20-2017, 10:02 AM
I am forty-two years old. God has blessed me with two kids, Eva and Ella. They are my favorite ones. At morning, I need to wake them up and do all the household works. Also, I need to get ready to the office as well. At evening, I reach around 5:00 pm, and by that time they would be fighting each other for silly reasons. I am fed up of solving their fights. They would mess up everything. My husband doesn't take care of me but he loves them a lot. He shouts for silly matters and it hurts a lot. He usually comments about my outward appearance and always teases me. I get discouraged due to his behavior. I feel like crying when he comments badly about my yellow teeth. I shared my problem with my close friend. She has undergone a tooth whitening treatment (www.pearldentalburlington.com/services-tooth_whitening) recently. It created magic in her smile. She took an appointment for me at Burlington. I would be going for the treatment on coming Saturday. Kindly, please share your views and suggestions.