PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some providers in Edmonton...

pamela_dsuza
09-21-2017, 07:29 AM
Howdy, hope everyone is fine. I live with my family in Vancouver. My husband is a safety technician and we have 2 kids. My hubby got a new job and we are moving to Edmonton. We bought a small house in Edmonton from a land contractor since we can't afford to build a new one. We are not much aware of the new place and don’t know how things are going to be.

The house seems quite old and it needs some renovation works. The first-floor windows are totally worn out and looking to replace it with vinyl windows. My hubby prefers vinyl windows since it is easy to maintain and is resistant to mildew. Our previous windows were made of wood and it required frequent maintenance.

Since we are new to this place, it would be of great help if you could suggest some service providers here. One of our neighbors recommended Northtech windows and doors, one of the window installation services in Edmonton (http://northtechwindows.ca/our-services/window-installation/). Has anyone here availed their services before? Any insight on this would be nice...