PDA

View Full Version : Severe back pain

kathyson
11-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Hi all, I have been experiencing back pain which hurts around my L4/L5. It comes and goes throughout the day. I had pulled something in my back after doing a sprint while I was running. I have consulted a physiotherapist at a wellness clinic in Toronto and he said that I pulled some ligaments. He recommended taking a physiotherapy treatment as soon as possible (https://www.physiomed.ca/treatments/physiotherapy/). I often feel a tingling sensation and muscle tightness sensation that creeps down my lower back and into my upper part of my butt. I was taking Ibuprofen and then Dicloflex medication. But now I am very much concerned about the future. The intensity of pain is becoming worse day by day. The odd thing is that if I sit very still, the pain goes away nearly completely. But then when I get up twisting my back, I feel like my back aching up the most. Sleeping is the most difficult problem with this pain. It often takes me about 5 to 10 minutes to find the comfortable position to sleep. I don’t know for how long I should live with this pain. I am really worried. Has anyone been through this? Any insight on this matter is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.