PDA

View Full Version : Asian looking for good guy (Sw, Calgary) 29yr

personals
04-01-2012, 02:08 AM
I am a 29 year old asian woman . New in this town and I'm seeking a good friends or long term relationship , it would be great if have someone who could show me around in this town or do activities between age of 29-45 years old. Im 5'5 and I have little belly :) if u dont mind ( try to workout as much as i can ) , I am petite, outgoing but somewhat reserved and enjoy spending time with my friends . I enjoy going gym, , bowling, swimming, also look for friends who could sugesstion me with workout and watching movies . Im interested about Skating and learning right now ( would be great if you can help me with that but not prefer anything about that ) but I also enjoy just spending time at home sometimes too. I am hoping to meet someone who shares similar interests to me but can also introduce me to some new things as well. I'm hoping to meet someone who I can spend time with, share my life with and who is my best friend. and I love children so if you have them thats OK. Please contact me with a photo and a little info about yourself if I've interested you, will send my picture with email later but sorry no photo=no response

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2933562652.html)

facelessangel
04-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Any age,race preferences? You ok with asian guys?