PDA

View Full Version : Stop and read don't flag. (Calgary East) 44yr

personals
04-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Hello, wow I have been flagged again. I am tired of this single life. Yes I was married for 18 years, and that's behind me now. I am open to meeting new people to start a new friendship, see where things may lead. I am funny, easy to get along with, open minded, and I like to try new things. I enjoy walks in local parks around town, mini drives in the country, board games, and playing cards. I am average height, need to loose some weight, but I do exercise a few days a week, and feel great about my new body. I have dark hair, and brown skin, and eyes. Currently I have a hour glass figure! BTW I am not looking for players so please move along. I will only reply to ad's that peak my interest. Also one liners, and requests for me to send you pictures with out any communication will go straight to the garbage. Please put RED in the subject do I know your not spam. Thank you. Please live here in thee city of Calgary. :)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2933954590.html)

windowman
04-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Hi My name is Robert. I have been living in Calagary for 6 months and really don't know much of it. I have become single in the last month of march that is and would like to find a woman that knows and tells a man what she wants .. Don't get me wrong I can think too. Give me a shout see what happens Robert. Oh by the way I am 48 and happily employed. Robert;)