PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with gingivitis!!!

Hanna101
02-19-2018, 10:09 AM
Hi, I am new here. I would like to share my teeth problem with you. I am dealing with a kind of gum disease. My gum became swollen and puffy, and I'm feeling tender while touching. I can see pus between teeth and gum. Sometimes, bleeding also occurs. A kind of foul breath prevents me from talking with others. I used to gargle with salt water. But it is effective only for bad breath. I have discussed this problem with our family doctor. He told me that it was a condition known as gingivitis. If it left untreated, might lead to a severe form of this disease known as periodontitis. He suggested me to a clinic in Calgary having treatment for periodontitis (http://www.sierradental.ca/airdrie/services/implant-dentistry/periodontal-care/). I searched for this treatment. I read that people who suffer from diabetic are more susceptible to periodontitis. I have diabetics too. I am concerned whether this gingivitis will turn into periodontitis. Will it possible to treat this gingivitis completely? How long it will take to cure completely? Help me with your replies.