PDA

View Full Version : looking in calgary (calgary) 27yr

personals
04-03-2012, 12:31 AM
hi.. am the only one on here? 26 looking......

hi!, I own a my own hair salon in Calgary. and I am down to earth. i do have pictures on the calgaryn.com forums under persona's. since some idiot is flagging all the posts on craigslist so i am not going to waste time keep on reposting here.
do not send me a picture. impress me with words. please

by the way I was called stuck up by Eddie Fehr for posting this exact same message so its safe to say that he flaggged my post. Below is his email and this why men have trouble getting women in this city.

http://calgaryn.com:81/members/jan259/banff.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2936966638.html)

mikejimmy2
04-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Well hello there

I'm 30 years old single man, engineer with no kids. I like your profile, would you like to chat more?
I'm having some tech problems with messaging on this website, would you like to chat on msn?

jim_email@hotmail.com

I really hope to see you soon,
Mike
please?!......:)

wwoodpecker5477
04-03-2012, 04:57 AM
The other reason men have trouble finding women in this city is because the majority of replies to the m4w ads are bots, spammers, hookers, gay men and to the bane of us older guys, teasers in their early 20's just out to torture us. CL personals has just become another typical fake dating site except it's free to get tortured here. wwoodpecker5477@yahoo.ca

nery25
04-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Well put Woody - any suggestions where to look?

soundjunky
04-04-2012, 01:15 AM
The other reason men have trouble finding women in this city is because the majority of replies to the m4w ads are bots, spammers, hookers, gay men and to the bane of us older guys, teasers in their early 20's just out to torture us. CL personals has just become another typical fake dating site except it's free to get tortured here. wwoodpecker5477@yahoo.ca

ha-ha!

That's awesome :)

Skruffy Monkey
04-04-2012, 05:25 AM
:rolleyes:

Can't find your pic. I'm curious.

wwoodpecker5477
04-05-2012, 05:19 AM
:rolleyes:

Can't find your pic. I'm curious.

Me too. You say you have a pic here but I can't find it.

wwoodpecker5477
04-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Well put Woody - any suggestions where to look?

Bars, unfortunately. The whole idea of CL was to be able to avoid that scene. At least at a bar the people are real and not trying to scam you.

wwoodpecker5477
04-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Actually, I'm willing to bet that the person who started this thread is not real. When you follow the link to CL and reply, a spammer responds. It is how they get the contacts, by sucking us in. Right post originator?