PDA

View Full Version : Apply Here (Calgary ) 22yr

personals
04-05-2012, 04:38 AM
I love men who are driven. Sexy intelligent and most of all confident. Respect,is another very important part of a relationship and if you show me respect. Then i will treat you with respect. - I have a passion for books, you name it and I will read it. Movies are a close second with many happy hours spend on the couch engrossed in a flick. Having that special someone cuddled close makes the experience even more enjoyable. And I fully believe that laughter truly is the best medicine. However, that said, I do know when and where to be serious and respect that trait in others as well. Generally I consider myself to be very open to new experiences and will try almost anything once. Really though, I think fun comes from who you are with rather than what you are doing. Good company can make what would have been a mundane experience a great time. I'm a young, free spirited. I enjoy traveling, dining, and new experiences. I guess I'm here because I always wanna try new things maybe adding someone special in my life I am looking to find a man that is interested in a passionate and fun arrangement with no expectations of marriage or knocking me up,lol. I am still very young and have so much to do with my life and I want to enjoy it in the most adventurous way. I only seek the company of an accomplished gentleman Well I have always been independent financially and emotionally going back to school was a struggle. I'm the most down to earth, funny, classy, educated and goofy girl you'll ever meet. I am not afraid to be myself. To know me is to love me. The best accessory I wear is my smile. You can say I never leave home without it
SMILE for me, It will probably look better on you :)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2941145155.html)