PDA

View Full Version : Hi =) 21yr

personals
04-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi. I'm turning 21 next month and I'm Asian. I'm looking for an Asian guy who is 21-24 for a long-term relationship.

I like to focus on the bright side of things. I'm looking for someone who is positive and encouraging. "Every day might not be good but there's always something good in every day."

I'm 5'3" and around 100 pounds. As long as you are taller than me, I'm happy.

I'm currently a student at SAIT and I live in the NE with my family and pet cat.

I enjoy using the computer to read e-books and to draw using Paint. I like making origami when I'm bored. I'm currently watching Desperate Housewives and How I Met Your Mother. My favourite manga is Strobe Edge. It's really girly. And I like Fairy Tail. I used to watch anime and I loved the first season of Code Geass. I value self-improvement a lot so I really hope to find someone who values it too.

Send me your picture and tell me about yourself if you think you might be interested. =)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2941452474.html)

facelessangel
04-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Prove that you are actually real and not just another CL scammer fishing for replies that give you addresses to send your spam to. So far 100% of the w4m ads on CL are just that, not real. 99% of the replies to the m4w ads are the same. So now every woman's ad or reply is automatically suspect. THAT is why men have so much trouble meeting women in Calgary. So, are you really and truly a real woman?

wwoodpecker5477
04-09-2012, 05:03 AM
Prove that you are actually real and not just another CL scammer fishing for replies that give you addresses to send your spam to. So far 100% of the w4m ads on CL are just that, not real. 99% of the replies to the m4w ads are the same. So now every woman's ad or reply is automatically suspect. THAT is why men have so much trouble meeting women in Calgary. So, are you really and truly a real woman?

You really do like my words! Well, spread them bro!