PDA

View Full Version : Any painters that haveworked for LPC painting Please Contact me! ( Calgary )

news
04-06-2012, 02:53 AM
I am looking for painters that have worked for LPC painting downtown in Calgary at the (BOW highrise jobsite) who quit or were fired from their jobs. Please E mail me as to why you left your employmen

More... (http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-construction-trades-Any-painters-that-haveworked-for-LPC-painting-Please-Contact-me-W0QQAdIdZ369179160)

Danny boy
02-27-2015, 01:54 AM
He claimed I was too slow I saw the work his other guys were doing and it wasn't up to my quality I followed directions ect. . but I'm damn good at what I do and never had issues with time lines he wanted a splash and dash job done I won't lower my standards for anyone bad habits develope that way.. why are you asking ? he even told me my work was excellent and I was only 1.5 hrs behind the other crew doing the same offices. only I was run free no voids in my paint and my ceiling were beautiful unlike the speedy guys he had. I curious as to why your asking about him you do know he's doing a lot at the calgary airport? feel free to contact me dan 5874352600