PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find that special someone (Medicine Hat) 24yr

personals
04-06-2012, 04:29 AM
I moved to Lethbridge from Vancouver because of my job have been living here for about 4 months now. This is the first time I have ever lived in Southern Alberta and so far its ok I guess! Im not liking the windy weather at all LOL. I enjoy listening to mostly country music and sometimes other music also depends on what it is.

My Family mean the most to me and I always put them ahead of myself. I have many goals in my life and hope to find someone that will put a positive influence into my life to help me achieve some of my goals. I know what I want to do with my life just looking for that special person to share it with.

I'm looking for someone who Caucasian because that's what I'm attractive to and I prefer. I would you to be between the ages of 27 to 35. I'm looking for someone who is outgoing, honest, loyal, fun to be with, has a good head on his shoulders, has a sense of humor, knows what he wants, smart, good looking, doesn't play mind games, doesn't lie, isn't a jealous person, doesn't have drama or bs in their life, isn't a cheater, not into one nighters.

Emails without pictures will not be replyed to what so ever why because I would like to see who I am talking to. If you don't live in Alberta or near where I live please don't message me. No gross pictures what so ever alright. No fakes! Are you men on here stupid or don't know how to read?? I'm ONLY interested in men who are WHITE GOT IT... LEARN TO READ!!!! OR DON'T EMAIL ME...

**If you don't meet all of my requirements please don't email me**

All my pictures are real and up to date!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2942954608.html)