PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find that special person (Medicine Hat) 24yr

personals
04-08-2012, 06:07 AM
This is the first time I have ever lived in Southern Alberta and so far its ok I guess! Im not liking the windy weather at all LOL. I enjoy listening to mostly country music and sometimes other music also depends on what it is.*

My Family mean the most to me and I always put them ahead of myself. I have many goals in my life and hope to find someone that will put a positive influence into my life to help me achieve some of my goals. I know what I want to do with my life just looking for that special person to share it with.*

I'm looking for someone who is Caucasian because that's what I'm attractive to and I prefer. I would you to be between the ages of 27 to 37. I am looking for someone without kids and haven't been married before! I would like someone who is outgoing, honest, loyal, fun to be with, loves the outdoors, has a good head on his shoulders, has a sense of humor, knows what he wants, smart, good looking, doesn't play mind games, doesn't lie, isn't a jealous person, doesn't have drama or bs in their life, isn't a cheater, not into one nighters.*

Emails without pictures will not be replyed to what so ever why because I would like to see who I am talking to. If you don't live in Alberta or near where I live please don't message me. No gross pictures what so ever alright. No fakes!*

**If you don't meet all of my requirements please don't email me**

All my pictures are real and up to date!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2946446067.html)