PDA

View Full Version : any calgary guys not babies?

melissa_cgy
09-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Glad you clicked my calgaryx posting. i am new here so please bare with me. I am looking for a guy who is fun, opinionated and actually makes the effort to spend time with his lady. I am a very humorous and fit person. Finding Nemo is a movie that i have always wanted to see and i wanna see it with that special someone. I don't want to rush into anything yet, I want to take things slow first. Don't hesitate to drop me a line if this describes you.

If you spend your nights in calgary clubs or counting the days till the weekend so u can party please move on.

davidbergstein
09-02-2008, 05:06 PM
you look good. you like a jewish business man?

shutoutking
10-09-2008, 02:12 AM
well I am definately one that would rather look forward to hanging out with my lady on the weekend, even when you take things slow, it can be more enjoyable than anything else if it is the right person.

mysteryP
04-19-2010, 02:43 PM
hey hun, I like your dark haired self....mmmm hmmm.

get @ me.

xo

odbgq
03-15-2012, 07:45 PM
You are way to fine of a lady to be alone. EVER. If you like to have fun then I am your man. I know all the good spots and fun things that people just do much of anymore. Finding Nemo was an awesome movie and should be watched with someone. :)

Jae
03-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey Mellissa how are you. Finding Nemo is a good one.