View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:52 AM

I was tring too use my pre

On January 5th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

I was tring too use my pre paid card and i was mad cause it was declined like 10 times. i called customer service and for certin websites such as Facebook ect they need to put a code in. When i called customer service i got to talk to a live person by punching in the WRONG number of my card and gives you the option to talk to someone.. hope this works for yous

To get ahold of a customer

On January 7th, 2012 Shannon (not verified) says:

To get ahold of a customer service rep I called the number on the back of the card (1-800-652-9174)
When asked for the 16 digit number I put (0000-0000-0000-0000)
Exp Date (00-00)
3 digit code on the back of card (000)

It then told me that there was something wrong with the card and gave me an option to contact a customer service rep.

vailla prepaid mastercard

On January 7th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

I bought pre paid vanilla cards and have used them to gamble online. not a problem at all.

i would like to know if you could buy these cards online..using paypal to pay for them and then receive the number to be able to use right away online.

does anyone have the email

On January 14th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

does anyone have the email for vanilla mastercard, I have an issue with my activation and they told me to email them but I forgot what the email was can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

its premium_fax@incomm.com

On January 18th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

its premium_fax@incomm.com

Master Card not working

On January 16th, 2012 David M (not verified) says:

Hey so i purchased the $50vanilla master card and when i visit the website it says sytem error? what do i do?

Awful service, awful Card

On January 18th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

I received a Vanilla mastercard as a gift. Wow, these people really know how to make a nice gift a pain in the ass. My card was already supposed to be activated, but they had no record of this. So I had to go to the store to find the activation code, but they wouldn't give it to me. So, i called them back and I have to scan my card, my ID etc etc. and call them back after 4 hours "just to make sure they received it".

The people working at the call centre sound like they are doing drugs, the last lady was slurring and laughing at god know what. I don't trust these people with my ID and I would NEVER NEVER buy one of these Mastercards.

Be warned!

Reasons why Vanilla are Pains in the a$$

On February 17th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

The clerk doesnt know 50% of the time that he has to activate the card by slippin it trough his own vendor machine . that's number 1 problem y card doenst work.

Also, theres a 30 to 45 mins delay for the card to be ready for use. If you try to use it within that range youre card will most likely get banned

i got informed on a Van'

On February 24th, 2012 Mario (not verified) says:

i got informed on a Van' Mastercard and for a 50 dollar card it cost me 54.95, i want to use it online for a one time purchase, i understand you have to register it? why? and is there a fee for this.

Uggh, My Card Wont Work

On March 6th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

I bought a $50 dollar prepaid mastercard, knowing that it would enable me to buy things online. so i got home and i tried buying $42 dollar shorts and it rejected my card. I thought it might just be the fact that it might take 24 hours to activate, but today when i went to use it, it didnt work either. I am so pissed off. anybody know how to resolve my problem?

a headache and a burden for christmas

On March 11th, 2012 NameLess (not verified) says:

I registered the card, talked to Terry on customer service, he put the postal code in, its been more than an hour. It is still being declined. I don't understand what I am missing.

The vanillamastercard.com

On March 28th, 2012 LooseCannon (not verified) says:

The vanillamastercard.com site wont even let me change my postal code says theres a site failure. fuck this shit, ceo better hope i dont find his address

denide

On April 8th, 2012 Gage (not verified) says:

i bought a pre paid vanilla master card $50 card and it said it was denide

stolen

On April 11th, 2012 Josg (not verified) says:

So I had two $100 cards but they were stolen what do I do if I don't know there card #'s

Vanilla MasterCard Canada: Awful

On April 16th, 2012 Andrew (not verified) says:

Our 13 year old daughter received two of these cards $50 and $25 for her birthday from friends. Presumably,
this was a simple solution for busy parents (of our daughter's friends) who wanted to ensure
she could get something she really wanted. Having put them in her desk drawer and forgotten
about them, she went to use them recently and both were declined. After some investigation,
it looks like monthly service fees eroded the balances down to zero. I have reviewed
many of the comments on this board and some seem like they might be posted by damage control
firms trying to re-direct the narrative on this product. The practice of winnowing down the balance of
a gift card for an unsophisticated 13 year old (or unsophisticated consumer for that matter) is SHAMEFUL.
I am frankly surprised that the Canadian regulatory environment allows it. The disgusting corporate managers
at MasterCard probably have a position when questioned by the government - ie "it costs money to run the call centre
to support the cards and there is risk associated with fraud so we need to charge consumers to offer this invaluable
service to Canadians, etc. ". Do not be fooled - you have effectively been mugged by MasterCard. I think the U.S. is
cracking down on this kind of stuff - it's too bad that Canada didn't act to set the example.