View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:53 AM

Default FS: 10.2" Android tablet with a 2GB microSD card (Bankview) $150

I bought this about 5 months ago as an impulse and never really used it. I've turned it on probably less than 30 times and it's left my house once. It's a Zenithink z101 tablet, and has a 1Ghz A9 cortex processor for 512mb of ram, a 10.2" resistive two-point touch screen, and a front facing camera. This runs Android 2.2, and I would recommend you be familiar with the Android system, as it comes with no instructions or warranty. It has a ton of ports on the sides, including; a USB 2.0, microUSB, TF card slot (for MicroSD cards, expandable up to 32GB of storage), an HDMI out, a port that looks very similar to a microUSB but is for an ethernet adapter for a wired connection (the tablet has 802.11g Wi-Fi), a microphone, two speakers, a charging port and a hard reset button. Comes with the original screen protector still on it, and another included in the original box. Also, the aforementioned ethernet adapter and the AC adapter are included.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...

Courtesy of www.CalgaryFinder.com