Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2018, 10:19 PM

Default Any vapers around here?

Hi all,
I am from Toronto. My wife and I have been vaping together for the past few months now. We buy ejuice online. Recently, we came across a cannoli e juice which is really great. The ejuice has a mixed flavour of berries. I think it is a mix of raspberry and strawberry. I couldn’t really tell them apart just a wild guess. I could tell it was berries after it was toned down considerably with steeping and also could pick out the flaky pastry cannoli and cream filling. I got the complete flavour after the berries completely toned down. The cannoli and the cream flavour was delicious. There are other cannoli flavours like banana and vanilla. Both of us were thinking of trying those too… I love this product. My wife is also a big fan… If someone’s looking for something different and sweet maybe you can give it a try.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:36 PM

I'm not a vaper, but I can tell you that according to all existing research works, these electronic cigarettes are very harmful. It's better to find something else to be addicted to (not smoking I mean). For example, you can try to take organic juice San Francisco, for sure - you will become addicted to them. And another positive effect, this juice can help you to clean your body and get more energy!
Old 05-16-2018, 11:18 PM

I thought that the vapes fasion had already passed ...