Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2018, 11:34 AM

Default Planning to start a small restaurant in Oshawa

HI all,
I am thinking of starting a small Chinese restaurant. It has always been my dream to be an entrepreneur. I have always wanted to start a business of my own. I am planning to quit my IT job and invest in my restaurant. But starting a new business means taking on a lot of responsibilities. My family and friends are very supportive of this. I am aware of the fact there are lots of things that need to be taken care of. I am planning to apply for a business liability insurance from commercial insurance services in Oshawa. My brother in law advised me about this, as he is also in the business field. I am really lucky to have him. He was the first one to support me on this. So, I was searching online to know more about the commercial insurance and that’s when I bumped into this video( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu2N...ature=youtu.be ), which really helped me understand and know more about insurance coverage for small businesses.
Hope this will help someone who is looking forward to starting a new business like me.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:43 PM

I suppose that the first thing that you can do is to make an investment with www.ekassa.eu It is a dependable and attractive source for your investments. It will let you earn more money for the year and invest them in your own business. Good luck!