Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2018, 12:11 PM

Default Beginner, please help

Hello all,

Hope everyone's doing good. I am here to get some ideas, suggestions and ideas on maintaining an indoor tank. I'll be soon moving to my condo I recently purchased Scarborough condos. So, I am planning to have an indoor tank in the living room. I love goldfishes. So, I am thinking to grow every possible one I can get. My plan is to get a big tank, that could easily accommodate 25-30 of them. But as I am not a pro in this, I am planning to get a smaller one and grow a few in that and then eventually change to bigger tanks and larger numbers. I don’t want to lose any of my favourites because of my foolishness.

So what are the things I should be careful of? I am really scared. I used to have a small aquarium, something that looked like a bowl, at home when I was a little kid. I once changed the water without even asking my parents, the very next day I saw them die one by one. That really tore me apart. From that day onwards I was really scared to have one in my home.

But, I want to do better this time. So, I am here to get the tips and ideas on the same. I want to know everything. As said, I want to start off with one or two for the starter and then move on to have a bigger one.

I am sure you all will be having a hands-on experience in this. And this the main reason, why I joined here. I can see a lot of people with solutions to every problem.

Looking forward to your valuable advice.

Thanks in advance!