Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Cell Phone Talk > TELUS Home Services & Devices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2018, 04:30 PM

Default Telus account management revised log in page malfunction

Recently, Telus had revised its MY-TELUS account management log in page and it now goes to a new log in page URL below: https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/a...ourAccounts.do I discovered that this new log in page does NOT work with TWO out of THREE of my web browsers. I have tried this log in page with Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Seamonkey (essentially same browser core engine as Mozilla Firefox) and with BOTH these browsers, after correctly entering my e-mail address and password and then attempting to log in, the spinner icon keeps animating over the log-in button and the log in never occurs. Only when I use Google Chrome browser is log in successful and I am able to access my account. I have definitely typed in the correct e-mail address and password in ALL scenarios and browsers. This is a serious issue that should be investigated as it is impeding normal access to account management. Furthermore, there are some functions within account management after successful log in with Google Chrome browser, that ends up having the same symptoms. For example, when I went to CONTACT US while logged into my account management successfully with Google Chrome browser, the system attempts to retrieve my account information and pre-fill it in the CONTACT US form, but again the spinner icons just keeps animating and nothing happens. Please thoroughly retest the new log in page at the above URL with multiple major browsers to make sure that they are compatible and working with these browser. I also discovered that this forum input box strips carriage returns when I post a message and it strips line breaks and paragraph breaks. This should be allowed in a long post for readability reasons and Telus should at least allow line breaks / paragraph breaks in forum posts.

More...