Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Cell Phone Talk > TELUS Home Services & Devices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-22-2016, 06:03 PM

Default Email contact for loyalty retention after phone call didn't attempt to resolve my issue?

Is there an email address that I can use to reach out to a manager in the loyalty/retention department. I called this morning to try to arrange some better pricing for my mother, who is a retired senior. She has telus TV/internet and mobility. My entire family are long time, multi-service telus subscribers. I know there is a student internet package for $30 and yet, there was no reduced cost internet package for my mother, a senior who is now retired and living alone. She is paying over $235/ month for telus internet (15), cable and mobility.

The only offer I received was to lock her in to a contract to reduce her PVR rental fee, and that would give her 6 months of reduced promotional rates. I am not willing to lock my retired mother in to a contract to get no better a deal than a new customer would.

She likes certain channels and shows and as such, I am trying to find a way to keep her cable and internet as is, however, if we cannot find a solution we may need to either switch providers or go with an apple TV/Roku type streaming solution.

Contact information for someone who can provide better assistance than the loyalty member I spoke to today would be very helpful.

More...