Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Buying, Selling, Wanting > Real Estate
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-23-2012, 03:10 AM

Default Wish you had purchased land close to Calgary? You can in Saskatoon

Hello Calgary friends!

I am a realtor in Saskatoon and have been thinking about how Calgary has grown and comparing Saskatoon to your city maybe 25 years ago.

If you had purchased even a small parcel of land, say maybe 40 acres, what would that mean to you today?

I have recently listed EXCLUSIVELY (that means you won't find it on mls, but I am very happy to work with other realtors) a 40 acre parcel that is part of the Greater Saskatoon Planning Area and less than a mile from the south end of Saskatoon, very near where the new bridge is going in. It has a 2000 sq ft bungalow that has a separate entrance to the lower level and could generate significant passive income. If someone simply wanted to buy and hold, the home alone would generate in excess of $2700/month. Horses could also be boarded. The layout it open and very nice but could use some decorating. It has a large triple attached, heated garage as well as a really cool heated barn. The property is partially fenced, well treed, has 2 horse paddocks and shelters.

I am looking for someone who has seen where property values go as cities grow. Regardless of any speculative value, it is priced within current market value at $749,900.

I would be happy to provide additional information. Please call me at (306) 270-0052 or email me at bpeterson@realtyexecutivessaskatoon.com

Brenda Peterson
Realty Executives Saskatoon
office (306) 373-7520
cell (306) 270-0052
bpeterson@realtyexecutives.com