Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Buying, Selling, Wanting > Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-28-2013, 02:23 PM

Talking FS / Trade: Three Gas Detector LTX312

They run $2000 new each when they were new.
Make me an offer.

Three Gas Detector
LTX312
2 of them, 4 batteries, 2 cases, 1 charger, 1 calibration head.

Great detectors, let me know what you got and what your offering.
I like tools, stuff that goes boom, gas toys (eg quads bikes etc)

Emailing me directly is the best way to get ahold of me warloaded at Hotmail dot com

The LTX312 simultaneously monitors up to three gases: combustible gases (LEL or methane), oxygen, and any one of ten toxic gases (ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen sulfide, nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide).
Details
The LTX312 simultaneously monitors up to three gases: combustible gases (LEL or methane), oxygen, and any one of ten toxic gases (ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen sulfide, nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide). The instrument automatically recognizes and identifies installed sensors and adjusts alarms and recommended calibration parameters accordingly. The LTX312 features one-button calibration, plug-in sensors, 90 dB audible and ultra-bright visual alarms and RFI protection. Unique benefits include PPM hydrocarbon detection and combustible gas over-range protection. Advanced electrochemical sensors allow for accurate monitoring of carbon monoxide in hydrogen backgrounds and ammonia in high temperature / high humidity environments. The LTX312 is also covered by a Lifetime Warranty.