Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Women for Men
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-18-2010, 07:17 PM

Default 26 year old looking for NSA fun

26 year old looking for NSA fun,

If your not confident enough to show your picture please move on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m4236.jpg (26.6 KB, 232 views)

Last edited by cgyprincess : 04-18-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:43 AM

Default Let's chat

Love to get to know you, I am in my fifties but very successful in business. I enjoy meeting successful young women. 5'11"tall, weigh about 200 graying hair blue eyes. Divorced for a number of years just wanting to have some NSA fun.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgyprincess View Post
26 year old looking for NSA fun,

If your not confident enough to show your picture please move on.

I dont want a "man" who is intimiated by my success.

no drug users/smokers/drinkers, is that how boring your life is?
no boring guys

my biggest pet peeve is american wannabes and people who have a "support our troops" sticker on their cars
I am interested, e-mail me!

xo, P.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:27 PM

Default Sounds like a great idea..

Hello, I am 31 yrs old and am not intimidated at all. If you can hold a conversation for an hour and love to laugh, then we could get along fine.... assuming there is chemistry between us. I am a very active man and has an athletic body. Very caring at heart, and easy temperment. Life is too short to be angry all the time.

Hopefully we could chat soon and see where things develop from there??

Here is a couple pics of me...

Barbados 2010 019.jpg

DSC_0174.JPG
Old 04-20-2010, 05:54 PM

Default Hey

Hey,
You sound very interesting, Unfortunately I like to drink, not an alcoholic by any means but I like to have a good time, and don't see how that can be boring. When hanging out with friends I'd prefer to have a beer rather than water/soda.
Anyways about me, I'm 26. 6'1'', 200lb, Graduated in 2002, I never attended university or college, but managed to become extremely successful with a full time office position. I own my own house, own vehicle, and don't feel I would be intimidated by your success. I like snowboarding, Wake Boarding, Camping (not really camping but I can explain that to you later), I'm a big sports fan, I like the Flames, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (i know they suck), I'd rather play golf than watch, but found myself watching the masters. I coached hockey for the last 2 years, as well as played for 16 years. I'm on a softball team with my friends. I pretty much would rather be outside enjoying myself, rather than sit on the couch and watch TV. I love to travel, I like to go somewhere at least 4 times a year, weather it be a weekend in Vegas, or a week in Hawaii, I love the sun and the beach. I have the greatest friends family in the world I'm lucky to have them in my life.
So if your looking for someone laid back, adventurous, doesn't like or start drama, and knows how to have a good time. I look forward to hearing back from you. here is my email, number1honkey@hotmail.com I will send you pics, if you decided you like what you read. Believe me Confidence is not my issue with posting pics online.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:28 AM

Hi Calgary princess! I sent you an email but never heard back... found what you were looking for then?