Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Health and Wellness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2017, 09:22 AM

Question Erectile Dysfunction

I’m suffering from ED. My erections don't last long and sometimes the erection is lost even before penetration. I am a chain smoker. My home is in Michigan but I work in Toronto. I go home twice in a month. My wife is the only family I’ve got. We have been trying to conceive for a month but it is not happening. My erection issues are worsening the situation. I am not diabetic or obese. My BMI is normal and I am a social drinker. I’m losing libido because of ED. I lost interest in sex. I’m not even interested in masturbation. I’m depressed that I can’t satisfy her sexually. We are having long distance relationship issues, I fear lack of sex would kill my marriage. I love my wife. I really don’t know what to do. Lately, I read a blog on treatment for low libido in men. I took an appointment at a clinic here in Toronto for this. Hope this helps. Kindly share your wisdom on this. Thank you.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:03 AM

Some men, when faced with the problem of erectile dysfunction, simply panic. I'm sure that there is a solution to www.prosolution-plus.net, you just need to study the composition and read the instruction. All people have a different organism, so some components can have a particular effect.