Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-10-2012, 05:51 PM

Default Would U Like a Sensual Massage?

Thanks for sorting thru all the garbage on here and taking the time to read my post. I am looking for someone who wants to have some fun in the bedroom today. I would love to release some of the tension and get you nice and relaxed by giving you a hot oil massage. If that is all you want I am cool with that or from there we could move on to whatever you are comfortable with. I would love to be your own personal boytoy to satisfy all your needs . I also love giving oral and would love to please you if you are into that. I want someone that feels comfortable with me in the bedroom so if you want to get to know me a bit before we hook up I am cool with that...maybe chat on webcam or text for a bit? I am willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable, and have some amazing sex today. Tell me what you want and I will do my best to please you. I can entertain and am free for most of the morning/afternoon.

I am 6 feetl, 30, attractive, green eyes, in great shape, STI free(expect the same), easy going guy. I am a normal guy just looking for something different aka craigslist. I am willing to go slow and at your pace. If you are interested in some fun and being satisfied give me a shout. If interested please reply with a pic or two of yourself. Willing to send face pics/information or chat on webcam with those willing to meet up.

Take a chance and lets have some fun hot and steamy fun today!
Old 03-10-2012, 05:54 PM

what garbage is on here?