Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Cell Phone Talk > TELUS Home Services & Devices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-03-2017, 01:53 PM

Default Search engine and support

Does anyone else find the search capabilities of Telus Optik to be horrible? We used to be with Shaw and we could type in a "keyword" to find the shows or series that we wanted to record. Mother Of God, with Telus, the search is almost like doing a friggin' anagram puzzle! Is it THE Blacklist??? Is it THE Amazing Race Is it the Academy awards or is it the Oscars or is it NONE OF THE ABOVE STUPID??? Clearly you have to put 2016 or 2017 in front of your search.....
The thing that got me most mad was that I ended up calling the helpline for "Help" and I was transferred to a supervisor who actually said,"Yes, I can see your e-mail question here." Did you figure it out? I'm still trying to figure out why I can't find the stuff that I'd like to record?!?! Random letters, determiners, conjunctives, Christ! sometimes there's a hyphen or apostrophe in the title but the search engine does not provide that!! I'm kinda HULK angry right now but the funny thing is that if I was trying to search it up on Telus.... it would make me try to figure out if it's
THE Incredible Hulk
THE Hulk
INCREDIBLE HULK
LITTLEST Hobo ( that came up lastime)

More...
Old 05-08-2018, 12:41 AM

Have heard about seo and know what it is to some extent but have never heard about seo report tool, what is it and how is it connected with site promoting? Can anybody advise a goof information source to find out more about this? I`ve found one site, it seems good but can I really trust it? Please help!