Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Main Category > New to Calgaryn.com Forums
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2018, 05:08 AM

Default Need Help on Insurance Service providers in Calgary

I am an immigration consultant, with 15 years of experience, who was living in Oshawa,but now relocated to Calgary, for a better prospect, I want to start my own immigration consultancy, to offer hassle free immigration assistance for my clients. I am looking for a reputed financial and insurance adviser, to manage my assets, in Calgary, the insurance brokerage services provider in Oshawa, took care of my Life insurance, computer property insurance, business document insurance, accounts receivable insurance, comprehensive general liability insurance along with my tax free savings account, registered retirement savings plan, registered retirement income plans, accident insurance etc, and now I am looking for an adviser who could assist me with the same. While in Oshawa, I googled, insurance brokerages services Oshawa, and found many leads on this topic, and that is how I got my previous service provider.Since I lived there for long enough, I could validate those results, but Calgary is a new city for me and I am finding it difficult to check the authenticity and quality of such results. Hence I need your opinion, on the best possible financial and insurance advisers in Calgary